Friday, April 18, 2008

Well, it is the day before and I know I won't be around for a few days. I think everything is ready. As ready as it can be, I guess. The week has certainly not gone as I had planned but it is going nonetheless. Almost over.

Tomorrow will be a busy one. We will be weighing in Erika's 4-H calf in Downey and then scurrying back to Pocatello to soccer. Roger is working at an auction. Then we will have a wedding!

Roger and I will go to Vegas for a couple of days and play. The girl is staying here and preparing for science fair. Sounds like a pretty fair trade, right? :)

We will be missing two of Rogers kids at the wedding but our thoughts and prayers will certainly be with them. We will have plenty to share with them when they are ready.

Well, off to work and the weekend festivities!

No comments: