Tuesday, April 15, 2008

close only counts in horseshoes and ...

Tuesday before the wedding. This morning I had a private little melt down but I am pretty sure that everything is going fine. I am truely looking forward to the wedding part being over but I also realize how special it will be to see so many people that love and care for Roger and me. How exciting!

We are getting everything under control... except my taxes. Hmm... that probably should be a priority. Shoot - it is only 2 pm. Plenty of time...

2 comments:

Rog said...

lets fast forward to Sunday night!!!
Hang in there dear!! Rog

Moon Light said...

No worries, Teresa! Once you are there and the party is going, you won't remember why you were so worried...And Roger can more then make up for being the worrier of the family :)
Know that we will do anything you need us too!! Just give a call or text :)

Hugs,

susie