Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 days and counting!

Well... it is the day before the day before. I think I am doing just fine. Roger on the other hand seems to be getting more nervous. he.. he..

Can't wait to see how the actual day will turn out. I am getting more excited! Just finished a meeting with the Pastor and Worship leader and am really confident that it will be just a great evening of celebration.

Gil, my real estate partner that I work with / for, just returned from California. He received his CCIM designation. Super cool thing in real estate. I am very proud of him. Real estate is getting busier and things are getting geared up for the push for all of the end of the year events at the Pocatello Community Charter School. What a great opportunity it has been for me to work there this year. A terrific bunch of kids that I get to spend time with in the student council.

Ah. I better get busy since I seem to be short on time all the time this week. I did get my taxes done though! Amazing!

No comments: