Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is is spring yet?


We have had a pretty busy month. I can't believe it has been a month since my last post!
Soccer is three nights a week and a couple of games on Saturdays if not a tournament and it is officially auction season. We have been on the go for a while. I am able to stop today because Roger is gone to an auction in Phoenix and Erika is gone for her school field trip. She backpacked up the south fork of Mink Creek and will be sleeping in a tent tonight. I hope the rain missed them. It was a downpour when I came home from work!
Roger is in Phoenix at an auction for the NRA. It is their national meeting and he will do two auctions. One tonight and one tomorrow. It is the national meeting for the entire nation so there should be a lot of big wigs there! John McCain, Oliver North, etc.! Wow! I am so excited for him! He was a little nervous but Kevin got to fly to Phoenix and join him! So fantastic for both of them! They were pretty excited to see each other and what an incredible auctioneering opportunity for Roger! I (of course) think he is wonderful and am glad that others have that opinion as well!
We have seriously started looking for a house and think there is a possiblity that we have found one! Exciting but a little scary! I will keep you posted if things fall into place. We are praying for God's will and hoping that it matches our will! :o)

1 comment:

Moon Light said...

WOW! you guys do stay busy...thought we were the only ones on the 'wheel in the cage' HAHAHA!!
We are truly praying this will be a launching point for Roger! He's doing great I'm sure....sister pride and all =)
You guys have fun tongiht enjoying some time together.

Hugs to you both!
susie