Monday, June 23, 2008

Nothing Neu

Hi!!! This is Erika so if i spell something wrong...sorry!:) We haven't been up to much except I just got back from Alpine 4-H camp. While I was there I made a marshmellow gun and guess what my mom thought it was...... COOL!!!!!!!! As soon I got back we went to my 2 cousins wedding WOW it was short. Then i went to my dads and Roger and mom went to Jackpot.


This morning we went to Jaxson's T-Ball game it was VERY COOL!!!!! I think his team won but I'm not sure.

And thanks thanks for reading "Neu' Beinnings"!!!!!!!!!HEHEHE

1 comment:

Moon Light said...

Hi Erika,

I think you did great posting on here! It was sure fun seeing you and your mom and Roger on Sunday. Wish you lived closer so we could do things together...HINT :~)
Hope your having a fun summer!

Hugs,

a. susie