Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just a quick note. We have been busy with passages at Erika's school. What a great thing it has been to be involved at PCCS this year! Lots of community spirit.
We celebrated Erika's 10th birthday yesterday! 10 years old! Wow! Makes me count my blessings so much to reflect on the time I have had with her. She is doing good. Still adjusting to our new living arrangements but it is all good.
She is presenting her passage today. I am certain she will do a great job. I am so proud of her.
Roger started horseshoes this week. Life should balance a little soon because soccer will be over after next weekend. Praise team and horseshoes will be our only evening requirements besides the occasional auction or 4-H meeting.
Just a little update and back to work. Have a lovely day in this crazy Pocatello weather. Rain is good but I am ready to be finished with the snow!

No comments: