Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another quick note. Maybe by next week I will figure out how to do the pictures quickly.
We had a lovely memorial day weekend here. Erika went to celebrate her birthday weekend with her dad. Hers was last Wednesday. Her dad's was on Friday. She went fishing. Played a lot of Uno Attack and caught and banded hummingbirds! If you get a chance you will have to ask her about it.
Roger & I went to Bye Bye Birdie athe the Mystique. One of Erika's classmates is in it and one of my student council kids is in it. It was really good. My friend Ruth gave us a couples massage at the salon/spa she works at. We had that little treat on Saturday and then went and did a little shopping and went to see Indiana Jones. More fun! We had a lovely lovely weekend!
Went to the horse races. Had dinner with my Grandma and did home chores. Great to not be on a schedule!
Today I will be working on stuff for the Charter School. Getting ready for passage ceremony to be held at Frazier Hall at ISU tomorrow. Lots of stuff to do!
Erika is camping up Mink Creek with her classmates today (if the weather holds out). If it rains like the dickens they will be coming home this evening.
I better get moving. A lot to do and the day is half gone already! Long office tour this morning. We went out to Fort Hall to look at auction properties while on tour.
Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Moon Light said...

Boy you do stay busy!! You certainly got my bro out of that arm chair =D
Glad you're enjoying that wedded bliss!!

Hugs,

susie