Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a lovely day today! Roger has to work so we will celebrate a little tomorrow. Tomorrow will be one year since we got engaged! Wow! How much life can change in one year!
Erika and I are being a little lazy this morning. We don't have that opportunity very often. We have been sitting around discussing the merits of the aqua globe. And snd cursing that we didn't stop and grab some milk on the way home last night. Bummer!
I am still really enjoying my job. I am looking forward to spring because I think it may mean that we can find more jobs for people.
Erika had speech festival yesterday. She did a great job! I wasn't able to spend the entire day or be a judge like I have been in the past. I sure missed it!
Roger and I went to a friends birthday party last night. We had a great time! Great dinner and dancing and visiting!
Hope you all have a happy valentine's day!

No comments: