Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Job

I am in the second week of a new job. Exciting, I know! I am liking it so far but all I have done is online classes to teach me how to be successful. Next week I am going to be actually working! Looking forward to it.
The holidays were lovely. Kind of mellow but nice.
Roger and I went to Coeur D Alene last week end for Idaho Auctioneer Association. Good time. Stayed at the resort. Fabulous! Roger is 1st runner up auctioneer for the state of Idaho. AGAIN! I am proud of him though... he did an amazing job on his presentation.
The Montero is having issue again. Thank goodness we have a son-in-law that is also a good friend and is letting me drive his car for a little while.
Life is just cruising along. Readjusting to living on an 8 to 5 schedule again. (kind of a bummer!) but good none the less.
We will work harder on pictures. Not our strong point. Hope all is well with all of you.

No comments: