Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!




I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving! How much I have to be thankful for this year. My husband of seven months. He is supportive, handsome and loving. I am so greatful to have someone who understands my wicked sense of humor, appreciates my beauty and loves me as I am. My beautiful, amazing daughter that lights up my life daily (just not usually first thing in the morning!) My wonderful family and their unconditional love. The fact that I still have a grandmother to share my life with on this earth. My step children in whatever capacity they allow me to be a part of their lives. I am so proud of Kevin and Jessica and their loving kind ways in accepting Erika and I into their lives. I am thankful for Kristina's friendship and her courage to make her life what she wants it to be. Even if it might not follow the path I would choose for her, she is brave and amazing to follow her dreams. I am thankful for Jeff for stiving to be the parent he wants to be and for working through the struggles to find out who he will become. For Chad for being such a support for Kassandra and for providing a beautiful place for his family to grow and develop. I am thankful for Kass and I pray for her daily. I pray for her relationship with her father that it will grow and develop. I am thankful for my friends that listen and support me always. I am thankful for my church family that pray for me daily. I am thankful for my new brother-in-law and sisters and thier love and friendship that they have offered me. I am thankful for my new father-in-law and the time that I had to spend with him this fall. Mostly, I am thankful for my Lord and his comfort and his grace that allow me to start all over again tomorrow with fresh and renewed hope.

2 comments:

Neuby said...

i love your blog


youre doughter,
erika

Moon Light said...

Hey Teresa,

Great Thankful list! I love how you included Everyone :o) I think your a great addition and glad by brother finale saw it!!
Can't wait to get together for food fun and much laughter!!

Thanks, Ericka for bringing my bag back to me!!! Total HUGS on that one!!!

Love ya,

a. susie