Monday, October 20, 2008

Still October

I can't believe how fast time has been flying by! We have been busy. Imagine that! Erika has only two more weeks of soccer. (Whew!) I have been doing some temping and working for people here and there. A little more at the school now that I haven't been to see Grandpa Stockwell every week.
Kevin came for a month. Jessica flew in Thursday night. We got to see her a little bit. Had lunch on Saturday before they had to leave. So good to see them! Too short though. I have been watching Kris's and Jeff's kids one day a week for the last couple of weeks. No wonder she is so skinny! And strong! I have been enjoying it but boy, it wears me out!
Saturday was ISU homecomeing. Erika had soccer in Twin Falls and stayed with her dad. Won both games! Roger and I were both in the parade. His work had a float supporting the bengal auction and I was with the charter school. We were the last float. The parade was supposed to start at 10 am. We didn't start walking until 11:45. Roger made chile and he and Tanner hosted a tailgate party. It sure seems like we don't have much down time. We are trying to start a family night on Mondays. Tonight will be our second night. We have also finally got into a small group for church. We are doing a church wide study for the next few weeks. Good to get into group again but hard too. We have family night monday. Praise team and soccer practise Tuesday. Small group Wednesday. Soccer Thursday and soccer and or auctions on the weekends. Doesn't leave much 'down' time.
We missed Tessa's birthday on Friday night. It is amazing that a year has gone by so fast since the girl's were born. Makes me feel like a grandma!

No comments: